eyebrows is calculated according to facial morphology and golden
proportion (phi 1,618). this method of permanent cosmetics for your
eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes.
Results in perfectly natural looking, thick, full brows.
The technique is intended for anyone over the age of 18 (persons under
18 must be accompanied by their parents) who wants to correct the aesthetic problems of their eyebrows. In order to successfully perform the treatment, the skin must not be in the regeneration process, i.e. it must not be damaged. If there is eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, acne, pimples or any damage in the eyebrows area, seven days before treatment.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a relatively new, manual method that allows to recreate, correct and improve the appearance of natural brow. This procedure is ideal for both people who have natural brows and those who don’t. The results are
natural looking and long lasting. Microblading procedure is often considered a type of permanent makeup, however, its concept is different: the ink is deposited with manual pen the blade of which is 3 times thinner and that allows technicians to draw crisp, thin and natural looking hairs.
Is Microblading painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an anesthetic applied during to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely tolerable.
How does it work?
The pigment is applied with a specific Phibrows tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like marks in the skin. Your artist will choose needles and the blade type according to the technique and the skin type. The pigment is bladed just below the epidermis and the most shallow part of the dermis, making extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. A very natural result is achieved, as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction. A touch up is included 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment.
How long does the service last?
The appointment should take about two hours.
Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for a
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders
(doctor's note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor's note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor's note is required)
• You're taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You've recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Old PMU
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.
• After waxing (must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
Types of eyelash extensions
• Generally, the thicker/longer your own lashes, the thicker and longer extension that can be applied. Very
thin/sparse natural lashes should have a finer, shorter extension so as not to weigh them down. Curled lashes
are great for creating volume without too much weight
• Those with straighter lashes (particular Asian hair types) should opt for a curled lash, as it will really make the eyes pop and lift up the natural lash line, rather than dragging it down.
• Those with rounder/larger eyes benefit from our ‘cat-eye’ look – applying more/longer lashes to the outer corner of the eyes. This elongates the eyes for a very sexy look!
• Almond shaped eyes don’t often suit the cat-eye look, but look beautiful with a longer lash extensions applied to the middle of the eye, to widen it.
• Those with deep set eyes usually require longer extensions with not as much curl, and often benefit from having a full set rather than glam set, as glam sets on smaller or deep-set eyes can look over-done.
• Our glam sets are the most stunning looking lash extensions, and are incredibly popular with brides as well as girls going on holidays and wanting a long-lasting look (normally you get an extra week between infills with a glam set).
• Those with large eyes, dark thick hair and/or lots of natural lashes are recommended to go with the glamour set, as more lashes are applied, which will result in a fuller and longer lasting look. Hey – if you’ve got it, flaunt it, I say!
• Mature ladies wishing to lengthen their lashes but still look natural may opt for a finer extension type in a shorter length, or even our silk extensions which are soft and lightweight
• Semi-sets are great for those who already have long dark lashes but are looking for something to add a bit of sparkle and flair out the corners.
• Coloured highlights are great for the adventurous, but can be quite subtle too – violet and navy highlights are very popular, and colours can be selected to compliment your iris colour.
• Shorter. finer full set lashes are most suitable for guys (yes we do ‘Guylashes!’) trying our extensions and not wanting the effect to be too obvious)
At Bella Corpo Esthetic Center Spa, our aim is to create lashes that look naturally beautiful – as you were just blessed with amazing, long healthy lashes! However we create according to your requirement – so if you’ve got something entirely different in mind, we can accommodate! You will be given a full consultation prior to your first set, to ensure that you absolutely love your new lashes. If you’d like some more inspiration, have a look through our photo gallery to see how different types of eyelash extensions look on different eye shapes.